August Photo A Day Challenge



Day 1 : Before and After 


I've always love to took pictures of my children especially when they were together
Not much pictures that I can share here 
but here they are when they were only just little kiddos before 
and after grows up to be teenagers and a grown up girl o(〃^▽^〃)o

ccle 7 Crazy Chinese Lady Emoticon






  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ





0 comments:

Post a Comment

╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯I love comments. So please feel free to drop your comment, and I will reply it in my free time... thank you so much! ╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯

 

Follow My Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow My Twitter

My Facebook

Follow My Instagram

My Pinterest

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Software
Pictures displayed in this blog SHOULD NOT be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission.
If you are interest in using or buying any of the images.

Please contact me at;

amiko dot pomantow at gmail dot com