Days Out with Her


























 


My daughter really enjoying
eating pizza, ice cream, milk shake
and also fruits salad
well, actually we both really enjoy our meal




Poofy Cheeks




LorikArt

How To Make a Photo Mosaic



11 comments:

  1. And it looked like a fun outing. These photos were great, made me smile. I hope I have the right blog because I have certainly enjoyed my visit. If so, thanks for your visit. It's been lovely meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise.. love your visit and comment.

      Delete
  2. That's a great record of the fun time you enjoyed together. The photos show such personality!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! You made wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to capture the moment. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a fun and very yummy day together! Thanks for sharing your memories at the Say G'Day Saturday linky party!

    Best wishes for a great week,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯I love comments. So please feel free to drop your comment, and I will reply it in my free time... thank you so much! ╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯

 

Follow My Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow My Twitter

My Facebook

Follow My Instagram

My Pinterest

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Software
Pictures displayed in this blog SHOULD NOT be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission.
If you are interest in using or buying any of the images.

Please contact me at;

amiko dot pomantow at gmail dot com