pictures of ubiquitous
Strong bright colours! Like a major shopping landmark! And bright blue sky too!
thank you Gemma...
Pretty and colorful. Happy MOM.Liz (yacb)
thank you Liza..
That's great building. It really stands out. Surely, a place that's not hard to find.
yes that right...its not hard to find this building..lol thank you fpr stopping by!
Beautiful blues.Happy Blue Monday, Amiko.
Thank you Sally... happy Blue Monday too..
One place I would dearly enjoy strolling around. I enjoyed it ,however, thorough your lens.
thanks so much..
What a happy, bright place this seems to be. Lots of fun! Love the colour combination. Thank you for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)
thank you...
╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯I love comments. So please feel free to drop your comment, and I will reply it in my free time... thank you so much! ╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯
Strong bright colours! Like a major shopping landmark! And bright blue sky too!
ReplyDeletethank you Gemma...
DeletePretty and colorful. Happy MOM.
ReplyDeleteLiz (yacb)
thank you Liza..
DeleteThat's great building. It really stands out. Surely, a place that's not hard to find.
ReplyDeleteyes that right...its not hard to find this building..lol thank you fpr stopping by!
DeleteBeautiful blues.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday, Amiko.
Thank you Sally... happy Blue Monday too..
DeleteOne place I would dearly enjoy strolling around. I enjoyed it ,however, thorough your lens.
ReplyDeletethanks so much..
DeleteWhat a happy, bright place this seems to be. Lots of fun! Love the colour combination. Thank you for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)
ReplyDeletethank you...
Delete