Traffic Jam at Afternoon












I am linking with;






9 comments:

  1. Its a well composed view of motor madness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes! its crazy! Thanks for stopping by~

      Delete
  2. Looks as if quite a number of vehicles are wanting to go one way. End of the day insanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in the morning, the other side of this road will have the same situation.. thanks so much for the comment Gemma...

      Delete
  3. I like your spots of blue; thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Amiko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and colorful everyday moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I would like to be in the midst of that traffic jam, but it sure makes a fascinating and oddly beautiful photograph! What perfect captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting shapes and colours! Great composition. Thank you for being part of Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete

╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯I love comments. So please feel free to drop your comment, and I will reply it in my free time... thank you so much! ╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯

 

Follow My Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow My Twitter

My Facebook

Follow My Instagram

My Pinterest

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Software
Pictures displayed in this blog SHOULD NOT be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission.
If you are interest in using or buying any of the images.

Please contact me at;

amiko dot pomantow at gmail dot com