Woman In My Life




These women are tough womens, in their old days they still energetic and happy 
At the right side is my beloved Mom, she is 78 years old now 
and at the left side is her friend, a 84 years old women.
They both are active choirs in a presbyterian church at their area until now.



I am linking with;

2 comments:

╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯I love comments. So please feel free to drop your comment, and I will reply it in my free time... thank you so much! ╰ღ╮✿╭ღ╯

 

Follow My Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow My Twitter

My Facebook

Follow My Instagram

My Pinterest

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Software
Pictures displayed in this blog SHOULD NOT be copied or reproduced in any form without my written permission.
If you are interest in using or buying any of the images.

Please contact me at;

amiko dot pomantow at gmail dot com