I find myself going back to Bali every so often. Was just there a few months ago and I never tire of their architecture and landscape. Ubud is my favorite... beautiful indeed.
Visiting from Our World Tuesday. Saw the picture of the temple and had to come and visit. What a beautiful place this is. I wished I can walk around the garden like you did.
Like a magic story!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDeleteyes, I always wonder what the story behind old building... thank you for the visit Gary!
DeleteAmiko,
ReplyDeleteThe blue is so pale.
Happy Blue Monday!
Ah yes! Thanks for the visit Sally!
DeleteBeautiful photos of a lovely world ~ carol, ^_^
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by, Carol..
DeleteWhat gorgeous colors. Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos that beautiful temple!
ReplyDeleteI find myself going back to Bali every so often. Was just there a few months ago and I never tire of their architecture and landscape. Ubud is my favorite... beautiful indeed.
ReplyDeleteAmazing architecture.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Our World Tuesday. Saw the picture of the temple and had to come and visit. What a beautiful place this is. I wished I can walk around the garden like you did.
ReplyDelete